Silkscreen Exposure Unit DIY

Ultra Light Buld

After 1st class of silkscreen, I attempted to build a exposure unit. Search so many electrical shop for these UV light. Almost non of them selling this kind of light buld in Malaysia. I was so upset and I cried. I even can't sleep proper every night that time. I felt I'm sorry to my wife. Done so many thing & research so many info, non of it came out.

High Spend on Equipment

About silkscreen, once you decided to start as a career, it's involved so many process, and so huge equipment invest. Huge money dump into the water. Far larger than my caricature. I'm scared. I unconfident. Helpless. I never thought that, searching UV light bulds in Malaysia, is not easy. Every money spent came out nothing result.

Black tube UV, finally found it in one of the small shop. That time I was not sure is it ok for silkscreen use. I have no ideas. I bought it and tested it for a few time. Turn out nothing. Image burn no good on emulsion. Something wrong in the middle UV buld or paper I'm using for exposure. I did ask my teacher, they are not sure too. Only try and error said to me. My question is, is it necessary UV light buld needed for exposure? Or just a stronger white light buld will do?
 

紫外线灯照射台,扮演很重要角色。一个图案晒得好不好,全靠它。但一个疑点,一定需要紫外线光吗?我也不懂。这些统统花费,永比似颜绘来得厚重。另一个疑点来了,既然这些工具不便宜,为什么这么多商家收这么便宜的价钱经营丝印呢?难道他们使用什么便宜的工具之类吗?话说回来,真正中小型丝印商家又有多少个注重品质呢?