SJK (C) Chung Hua Klang Fund Raising

Thank you Mr Bill & family, for all thing arrangement. Thank you Carisa, finally see you here. Thank you Madam Goh, Headmaster of SJK (C) Chung Hua. Thank you Yee & Christy for helping, without you I'm afraid I can't finish so well. Thank you Nancie, finally see you here too. Thank you everyone who love my caricature drawing. And great to be here. My last time for school fund raising charity was at SJK (C) Kwong Hon, Sungai Besi.



This fund raising is fully 100% donate to school. No even any profit sharing either. I'm grate can do a little help to school. I know I'm not a well known big business corporate person. I'm know this is caricature art, all based on hand drawing. Limitation in generate fund raising. Hand tired. But it's worth to help.

As I said early, different area, will have different level of people understanding caricature. Always happen. Great can do a little awareness to public same time. Below is the Appreciation Certification by SJK (C) Chung Hua, Klang. Thank you so much. Appreciate it very much.




If you, ask me what is different/ how do I feel, the SJK (C) Chung Hua fund raising compare with previous one. Sure the education of school. The discipline of parents. The kindness of people here. The environment of this area. The well arrangement from committee. And the help from my friends. That's why I always emphasizes to event business partner. Be a good co-ordinator/referrer. Or be a "Touch N Go" earning money profit agents. Because in future/now, co-operate in 2 way is important. No just we care how much we earn. The society, caring is. How we give the best service to the society. Make an effort to society.




整个过程,很高兴,安排妥当,有朋友帮忙,少了担忧。希望这小小的奉献,可帮助在校的学生。也希望借此机会,将caricature推广给大众的一种认识。