2012 Reivew

How fast 2012 past. Here for my 2012 review.
With posting 2012 review. I can really see what happen in my life. My caricature career as well. Such a great courage must have to continue my career. "Wow...been up and down". You can view my 2011 review here.

The most unforgettable. This car hit my car. Near Sunway toll.


Etsy online shop. My dragon artwork pieces sold 1 only. Stop since after that. To think about what really people want from etsy. A lot Malaysian didn't know about that about Etsy. So small little amount.


The most happy moment. The great company I had ever meet.


Start disassemble the rubbish to group. Recycle. Reuse. Save the world. Save the planet. It's kind of habit. Just practice. And you will bring the difference to the world. Among of us.


Premium gift. Unique. Special. Great for collectable. Great to present for anniversary. Wedding. Valentine. And etc. I been searching some time for good manufacturer to produce such great item. Beside that, gift caricature drawing also grow. Grow with different type of my drawing style.


Media press interviewed by Tomato Newspaper. The Star Newspaper. Smart Info Magazine. Try view more here. Do you know what, some media really do his job well, interview and publish those real story. I email my introduction letter to those who are willing to interview me. Wait since 1 year plus. Some media only interview those who are famous and got many fans support. Without relationship introduction, they wouldn't even border you. This is really happen in media Malaysia.


Sciatica. It's happen since long hour work during Kose promotion. Now the pain still follow me. I don't know what is it. Why it's happen.


Facebook friend meet up. Photo above is Angeline(Baker) and Shelly(Singaopre). I'm great can meet up those Facebook friend who are willing to know each other well. And came out for meet. I hope I can meet more for my Facebook friend. Make more live with my Facebook. Not just chat message in Facebook only. I guests this is Facebook use for.


Trip. Consider my holiday with my honey. Great to bring my love to the mountain of Sungai Lembing. My own village. I'm from small village and leave in jungle city now. But I'm still me.


Studio open at Nov 2012. Challenging. Expenses increase. My charges fees still maintain. To all of your good. Within 1 year, hope to see a lot of you coming to visit. To understand what really is caricature. And to know what caricaturist in Malaysia can do. I always said "don't just follow the trend of fashion, we must follow art trend as well." This is my second year in my career. My kungfu of caricature drawing been hit a one stage. Standard and satisfying level. If I look back those days, my caricature drawing still row and unstable. You can see the difference nowadays. Thanks all of you still choosing me for your best event, best gift ever you had. Thanks.

2013的到来。很多未知数。依然要勇敢走下去。为我家庭走下去。