Triton Lim Artist Website Awards


【Caricature Artist Malaysia - Website Awards】


Awards Link >
Exabytes Article >

I draw. I write. From blogspot to own Hosting. I make Official Website to communicate to outside world. That's my intention at the first.

I took website competition. I didn't expect to much. Luckily I been awarded. But good to know, a lot of them come from company agent background, self employee background, ecommece background. Great experiences after all.



The Malaysia Website Awards 2019 ceremony, held at Colony Coworking Space & Event Spaces Star Boulevard KLCC recently at Feb 2020. Organized by Exabytes.

Website trend change so fast. There are certain things we need keep update all the time. Due human behavior factor, and technology, we need upgrade time to time. My website, definitely will change. It's take time. It's involved hosting transfer, domain transfer, user experience, all kinds. I hope something different when the time come.


👹 个人网页得奖 - 似颜绘画家 👹



「没有抱着太大的期望、也没渴求些什么,只希望跟着网络的潮流,不断更新」

这是去年报名参加的,上月才举办的活动。

很多不同行业人士参与,是值得大开眼界的。

迟些官方网页也会大改变,尽管期待。谢谢大家。