HP Spectre x360 Digital Caricatures

Troika Sky Dining KL

Good experience with HP device. After Surface Pro, after Konica Printer job tasks, it's good to explore more local digital device involved more in art sense. First time ever here Troika Sky Dining, so high the building.

 

HP Pen

HP Spectre x360 is Microsoft System. Basically it's almost liked Surface Pro. The stylus pen almost the same. But better a bit then Surface Pro.

About live digital caricatures with using client model, I always request the model 2 weeks before the event show. Due I need time to learn on the device. And get use on the stylus pen come along with. Always always always. No matter what circumstance, this is priority. Before I say YES to the job accepting. This is me, Caricature Artist Malaysia - Triton Lim Artist, how I co-operate with secure both party. I want get used on the device, you want get the great caricaturist. YES! YES! YES!



感谢event organizer。各有各的数码器材配件,都有不同的人群使用。人们的选择,永远他们自己做主。我只能说,寻找足够资料,才是最好的前奏。