Art Expo Malaysia 2017

My 2nd time visit art expo Malaysia here

This is important to explore art from others country. Even though it not may related to caricature. Some how it give you some inspiration from thinking. Why how such talented artist can go out from own local country. This is what Triton Lim Artist - Caricature Artist Malaysia should get more improved. Especially in such bad economical year 2017.

Money vs creativity

A lot of person visiting here. And a lot of exhibitors from others country come over here for theirs artwork show. But exhibitors less at this time if compare with first time I visit here. After few hours visited here. I found out not many local artwork publish here. "cry... economic bad".

I got something eventually. A least each of item here aim for selling point to public/market. They are balance money elements with creativity elements. Me, now I totally don't have such level yet. But at least I know what should I do. And get improve next.


马来西亚画展

明显与第一次来参观人数减少了很多。也许经济萧条关系。不过也好,虽然和似颜绘无关,不过间接性提高对某方面的知识判断能力。