Gift Caricature Delivery to Bangsar South

Thanks Beans Group having me for your company boss farewell present. Thanks looking me from Google. Yeah, nowadays search everything from Google. Easy way to get me. Either search "Caricature Artist Malaysia" or "Triton Lim Artist". Definitely can find me there.


This is luxury office environment here. Just opposite Nexus Bangsar South where last time I had live caricature event here.
There have a lot of idea what to present to your boss. A lot of gift choices to be chose for your boss present. Depend on what you want actually. Choosing original hand drawing caricature, it unique & priceless. Only one in the world, imagine. I'm not going to draw 2nd piece. Only one. Choosing pine wood frame look more nature to you too. This kind of pine wood not really easy fine in local too.



有时候,你会在想,写了这么多年部落,到底多少人真正去follow你,到底多少人欣赏你个人caricature,有点疑惑吧。的确。不过,记住,永远记住,你要知道你自己,是谁。就好了。