Story Behind Searching Something?

Why I searching for those artist brush pen in Malaysia since year 2013.


No much help could get from other countries, even local. Purchase import, tax include, courier expensive and slow delivery sometimes. Excuses I heard always are, NO Market. NO Profit. NO Commercial Interests. People don't easily help each other. Because profit on individually. Those artist brush pen already exist in others country 10 years ago. But No here. So at the end, we called this NO Market.

I get dirty on my name. For what. Am I Crazy or Stupid? I'm still laughing until today. Why I did that? I couldn't believe Malaysian can get easily RM3000++ smartphone technology, but couldn't get RM20++ artist brush pen on hand. Funny JOKE right!?

千心万苦找帮忙,没下文也不愿意。本地不是没有这样的笔,而是多方面缘故,代理、销售、购买者和文化之间差异。最主要是我们不愿意去改进,原步踏地。“每个月薪金够维持就好了,何必再插个头下去,辛苦自己呢。”一点地的利润,可以以10多年的“时光岁月”来平均或覆盖吗?抛开利润事情别说,这10多年,要是持续引进来销售,那已经无数次的灌输及间接培养了很多有才华的artist了。

利润和后者的差别,您选择哪个?