Kronenbourg Live Paint Performance

This is my second time work with Kronenbourg. My first time was few years ago, at Mid Valley The Library. Thank you giving me this opportunity to work with you again. Kronenbourg is large. A lot of event they run whole year. Thank you Yee.


This is my 1st time having live paint performance. Totally stress and worried part. Totally new media new thing for me. The time frame preparing so short. What ever involved with art, I rather to say art suppose to be art. Don't let everyone else to control to revise your fundamental of art. If not whole art concept gone. This is not what you order what you get in restaurant. This is not simply designing job. I always emphasize to client.

Anyway, thanks giving me opportunity having this live paint performance. Improvement more must in next event performance.


其实我国很多艺术都很缺乏,多谢Kronenbourg让我发挥新尝试,希望日后的到来,能带给你们更多惊喜意外。