Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything



Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model.

Cameron Russell, top model. Why I sharing this video. It's real and touch to my heart. About what she do and what she is after 10 years now. Wow. Looks aren't everything.

What I found from my caricature career, I do found a lot of people they do care about the look all the time. Some how, when I do meet friend and people. Hardly can found somebody can talk via soul. You know what I mean. For my self, as caricature, until now. I found something different spark keep changing until now. Now I draw people in what I feeling about that person. Not draw according to what I see. It's more on real person feeling. The deep feeling of some one is.

Yes. Caricature artist Malaysia Triton Lim, is talking via soul. Meet people in real and honest. All the time.