Gift for Boss

Thanks Crystal look for me having this caricature artwork for his boss. Water coloring combine with black liner. Original hand painting. Only one piece in the world. If you ask me draw again, it definitely different things. Original painting more feeling there. More original painting texture value you can see with your own eyes.


I give him a modern super bike. Modern element. Motor jacket. Classical helmet. Boots. One sketching everything done. I started lining. And then coloring. The most important part here.
Every time I asking myself, how much is this cost for you if you buying this kind of artwork? Definitely priceless. It's valuable. The number figure can't tell you the feeling inside. Something you can't buy with your own money. Some feeling you can't own with your own money. Each time delivery to my client, I would rather to say, "Can I buy you back?"


出钱买一样作品,你买的不是表面作品,而是后面的感觉。钱,无法买到的喜悦感。最唯可贵。