Birthday Party in One World Hotel PJ

Thank you Elly having me live caricature in your kid birthday party. Wonderful afternoon time in One World Hotel PJ. Caricature draw for your relatives, friends and kids. Fun, laugh and tears happen among here.


I love this big family. All family member helping each other to decorate the birthday party feel. Amazing job. No need hire any decoration people for this task. Wonderful. Each of them family member are so close relationship. Warm & Love in between each other.
My "Baby" work for me so close. Without him, I don't know what to do. Important for caricaturist to have a easel stand for their own event tasks. Professional caricaturist should have at least one in life.


在这次生日会,感受到这家人,全都很和谐,很有爱的感觉。所以我时常督促,人与人之间有问题,得好好协调,而不是各自推卸责任,指责各方的错。不应该发生的。有些事有些话说了会伤害人,迟了挽救再也弥补不到什么了。