Wedding Gift for hers Cousin

Another piece of water coloring for wedding gift.
Thanks for having me. Choosing me for your lovely wedding gift to your cousin's wedding.
I personal love it so much. I rather keep it myself. Or I rather buy it from you.
Yes. It is. Masterpiece. Now is with you. My last piece water color art work is here.


I love hand painting. More than using digital coloring.
Because it's feel real. More texture you can feel.
More excited. Only one masterpiece. Priceless.
I love bride's gown and wedding headband so much.



During the progress, sure must be very careful. Dropping a brush.
Brush with color. Every step have to be clean and caution.
Not easy return/revise as Digital Computer, once coloring get start painted.
Hope this artwork will bring happiness forever to your cousin during the wedding ROM.
Nature pine wood frame + artwork = perfect. I love it so much.


无论生活条件多么差,请别放弃你自己,别放弃自己喜欢追求的事物。