Shopping Mall Decoration of Chinese New Year 2014

Which shopping mall during Chinese New Year 2014 is the best decoration and entertain for you?
In 2013, I wrote a post about Chinese New Year decoration in One Utama.
This year, decoration in One Utama shopping mall no good at all.
Decoration in The Curve also no good.
May be economic factor. Cut expenses.
No any Chinese culture, like selling Chinese traditional stuffs. Sad.

The photo below taken from Mid Valley.
Over all, the design of decoration in Mid Valley not really ok.
But full of Chinese culture stuffs.
I got make a Chinese chop there too.


The photo below taken from Pavilion.
Consider ok. Some of the deco, they using back the deco from Christmas event.
There were Chinese culture, which got calligraphic, dragon, Chinese chop and so on...


KLCC, I don't know what happen.
When I went there, I only saw this. As photo below.
Like nothing. Sad sad.


2014样样起价。苦不堪言。
生活条件一年比一年难。
请问,打工的朋友,有没有老板好声好气的慰问你生活怎样啊?生活费怎样啊?应该怎么办好啊?