Gift for Wedding Couple

Thanks Joanne having me for hers best friend's wedding gift.
Which was going to present to hers friend in Singapore.
She actually looking few caricaturist in Singapore. At the end, she look for me.
She said, my artwork more better than what she found in Singapore.
Really thanks for Joanne appreciation.



This BMW car's design is not appear in any market yet. I think.
Combination from few model of BMW. Simple, nice and majestic.


Somehow some client is Perfectionist.
I have to say, there is no Perfection in art's world. Respect always is.
Do not control what artist drawing. Artist are not Designer. Remember always.
Always believe what/who/which caricaturist you are looking for.
Otherwise, never go for it.


Caricature人物要和汽车合在一起,不是间容易事。
有的caricaturist只需一张照片就可画得出caricature。但我不是。
所以我常强调,各caricature各有千秋、各有所长、各有各风格。不能比。知道吗?