Live Caricatures in Fahrenheit88, Bukit Bintang

Working with My Beauty Diary Malaysia, in Fahrenheit88 mall, Bukit Bintang.
Fahrenheit88 mall totally look new after renovate. But not many crowd inside. For my opinion, base on me run many place these year. I notice something. Mall with hypermarket, bookstore, food court, restaurant, few gate few way in and out. Concourse area fill with session decoration/promotion. Sure bring crowd to the mall.


My Beauty Diary, selling a lot of mask product. Imported from Taiwan. There are 2 caricaturist actually in the event. Me on second week. Person in charge said to me "you are PRO". Thanks to My Beauty Diary having me. Yeah, when you working or selecting caricaturist. You have to think wisely. Depend on what you want? Always refer my Frequent Asked Questions page here.




功夫厉害必需每天苦练。看回当初我画的caricatures,和现今的就明白了。
所以说,不是什么价格便宜是好的。我们要懂得利用头脑去思维分辨事情。
我个人有今天小小成就,背后不知道下了多少苦功和代价。