Obama Mug in Cute Caricature Version

My others porcelain paint in mug. Obama mug. In cute caricature drawing style of mine.
View my Lydia plate here. My first babe.


The most difficult part in painting mug is the surface. The surface curve.
Not easy on drawing and painting as well. Writing text also not easy.
Never try never learn. Each time put myself beyond.
View my mug order here if you wish to own one.
The mug is unique in handle design. Not many stock I have for this kind of mug.

This is different painting way compare with my normal painting caricature in flat surface.
Even color material, brush all different. Permanent once bake. Dishwasher safe.
That's why the cost not cheap.



不尝试永远不知道前方会有怎样的去路。
我是否“独行侠”,我不知道,我只知道凡事同行艺术从商者,很难互相交流。
甚至华人caricaturist不多。我都一直寻找着。有的给借口“忙”。现在还什么时代,忙个半世纪吗?
所以我只愿意和诚意诚意、互相尊重、懂得惜才的顾客朋友们交流。