Jenny Tseng, Acrylic Painting

It is 30 x 48 inches. Big canvas size I did so far. Jenny Tseng, well known Cantonese singer.
View my last piece of artwork here, Andrew Garfield, The Amazing Spiderman.


Canvas expensive. Acrylic expensive. Brush expensive. Time expensive. Energy expensive.
Profession expensive. A lot of thing are expensive which you can't calculate by your own eyes.
I love Jenny voice. I do love hers body as well. Is hot. And maintain well.
I challenging myself to paint in bigger size canvas. It's not easy.
Once you get use to it. You will find the way how to manage painting in bigger size.
Note, it is expensive material you spent. Not include your talent yet.
Take my caricature class if you want to experience how to draw caricature in basic.



Acrylic可说是初学者可以容易掌握的一种颜料。比起水彩油画来得容易掌控。
各种颜料各种材料,对不一样的artist,有着不一样的作品发挥。
这就是为什么我的caricature班着重于个人风格、根基及实战体验。