Wedding Gift Caricature for Melaka couple

Special wedding gift from Mr. Kevin to his lovely couple friend. Thanks for you all.
It was great. My caricature been travel to another state in Malaysia, Melaka.
You can see picture below, how I work with those picture I required from you.
I always told client, show me more picture so I can recognize one person. It's help me a lot.



Each wedding gift, is different dress for bride and groom. I love it so much.
All dress design base on new cutting and model. Some add in my imagination.
This is unique and special. Not even you can wear during real wedding. Haha...



Artwork frame with nature pine wood, perfect. It's nature feeling you get.
I like it so much too. Wish the couple who received it well. Love it so much. And hang on the wall.
This is a special wonderful memorial gift. Especially gift for wedding couple. Once in a time.
Different caricaturist different drawing style. Choose wisely. Advise for public.



我一直希望现在的结婚新人们,尝试抛开传统。
学习外国人简单结婚仪式,大家可一起热闹,自由式;
而不是一桌桌从头吃到尾,"饮胜饮胜"就离开散场了。
电话科技可以一夜只见转换新款式,何尝不为自己婚礼大胆追求不一样的仪式呢?