Live Caricature Kid Birthday Party

Thanks having me Angeline.
Do you know who is Angeline? The Baker ShiFu, Angeline. Which I post in my blog here previously.
She loving hers daughter very much. Simple and nice birthday party at home.
The picture below taken by Angeline. Magician, face painting, caricature, games and so on...
*And this is the early one I did for the birthday party in Full House.
Time + Experience = Better Drawing Style.


Do you know what funny part while I'm drawing those kids?
All mixed. The kids/ the little friend all mixed.
One side parents Malaysian. One side parents German/others country.
Some got Chinese Eye. Some got Western nose.
Some got white skin but look Chinese. Some dark skin got Western look.
In short they two different of genetic combine into one.




What a wonderful family. What a wonderful parents.
Is great having something different for a little kids.
Time rush. Can't even see the birthday cake which Angeline made for hers daughter.
After back. Sick. Due long hour expose under the hit.

Any medical leave? Any medical cover from client side. No.
Why no. I'm not work to company. I work independent as caricaturist.
So that's why I charge a reasonable price for all my jobs. More info in "FAQs" here.

我干这行。属于自己行业。没生意就没收入。生病意外了,没得任何医药补偿。都是自己掏腰包。
打工者,病了有公司医药补贴。有假期。有花红等等福利。
所以还敢问折扣吗?还是要怀疑你个人知识学历经验问题。
大马这行业华裔族群慢,不代表它没有。