Live Caricatures Charity SMK Sri Sentosa



It's carnival day for SMK Sri Sentosa. Great opportunity bring the caricatures to SMK Sri Sentosa. A lot of student and teacher, they didn't know this is called Caricature. Above is the video about the situation carnival there. And I draw caricatures there too.



I'm great can teach some of the student here to draw caricatures. "Haha...is it cool,right!" My apprentice. My caricature students..."Ha..ha!!" They are professional too. This is the way to raise up the culture of Malaysia Caricature. A daughter drew one to her father. So sweet. His daughter is the one with big eye glasses.






Me having picture with students too. Kind like a memorial. Hope these students can remember this moment. Hope this caricature awareness can giving them a little guidance in future whatever. More pictures can view in my Facebook page.