Wedding Fair in Pan Pacific KLIA

Thanks Pan Pacific KLIA.

First time ever for my caricature profession invited to join Pan Pacific KLIA 5 star hotel.
I still remember half years ago, some of the high class hotel look down on my profession too.
They couldn't believe how possible caricature can be in a part of wedding fair.
But in fact, who actually leave behind the trend.
Sometimes some people in Malaysia are very funny.
Something they never see it before, they will said it is not possible.




Here is some of the Gift Caricatures sample display.
Mug, plate, shirt, wedding card....



Anyway, again. I success make a step forward to a 5 star hotel.
I don't care you will say it is not possible or not.
You will see one guy here, caricature artist Malaysia, Triton Lim, consistently make caricature Malaysia proud.