Live Wedding Caricatures in Premiere Hotel, Klang


Wedding caricatures in Premiere Hotel, Klang.
People here also first time experience with this caricature entertainment during wedding dinner.
But this is very good for them. Picture shooting, video shooting, live band all decade, is time to try something new, something different in your wedding.
Something you can keep for your whole life.
Something really meaningful, draw from a real caricaturist. Valuable.


They are Dato Datin. I know Datin Jenny only in Facebook. But she never reply my message.
I ask Datin, "Why you never reply me in Facebook?" Datin just laughing.
At least now Datin can knew me who I am. What I did now. I hope she will remember.
This is called caricature drawing. Try view latest wedding live caricature event jobs here.


Thanks to Hikaru Entertainment. And hers wedding planner.
Thanks for booking me live caricature for this wedding dinner.
Hope work with you again next time.
地位高级、教育高等,仍然很多人没看过此类live caricature。
所以说,别再老一套唱歌、拍照等等。是时候尝试新的娱乐。其实国外是很普遍的。你们知道吗?