Amaze International Model Search

Thanks Tina, the founder of Amaze Communications and Modeling. It's open my eyes, when Caricature/Blogger meet with Model industry.

Press Conference and Official Launching of A.I.M.S at Boston Club, Solaris Mont Kiara. Presenter, Co-Sponsor, Strategic Partners, Supporting Partners, Official Sponsors, Venue Sponsors, Sponsors, Rewards Partner, Media and Photographers all are here for the launching.



Tina giving speech & many many many thanks to the sponsors. She is great. Tina have a strong ambitions is hers career, to bring up the whole model industry level in Malaysia. Me too, I'm going to bring up the level of Caricature Malaysia here. Seem caricature Malaysia culture quite slow here. And not many Chinese people doing this as a career too.


Being caricature artist is not easy. Sometimes you got to have PR skills in public. You got to do Marketing. R&D as well. "Wow, I'm crazy...man!! Wat I am?!"
Thanks again, Tina.