Gift for Alliance Bank Malaysia

Thank you Alliance Bank Malaysia having me for your boss's gift caricature. Nature pine wood framing, perfect. Good idea of caricature for your boss/staff/friends.


He is very very very big boss in Alliance Bank. Photo requirement always top priority in my case. Imagine, the person you know him/her, far better than me. If I just rely on few photos of him/her. It is not enough to get the visual enough of a person. Do you understand my meaning?

If you ask me digital color nice or water coloring nice, I like to say both method style nice. Water coloring come with original taste. Digital color, you have to select the highest professional quality art paper and print with good pigment color. Then the outcome is tremendous pretty.


一天半小时练习,天天持续半小时练习;
一有时间,才练习。
看看哪一个,是最有效的练习方法?