Gift for Lady Boss

Thanks Themed Attraction Malaysia for second time having me for your lady boss gift caricature. Themed Attraction Malaysia, owner of the Kidzania Malaysia and Legoland Malaysia.


This is original hand painting. Water coloring with liner. Only one piece in the world. If you ask me what different in between digital color and hand painting color? Definitely hand painting color you can feel it. The life on the original hand painting pieces. The effort, the journey, of the artist, one stroke by one stroke completed the art work for you. Money wouldn't tell you how much is the price is. You, can tell yourself how much the value of the caricature artwork is.

How many original hand painted artwork had produce and delivery to customer. How many time I wondering. Can I pay you extra money, to bought back the original artwork from you. I very appreciate those person who choosing me for your caricature. Thank you very much sincerely here. No you no me.


时间会告诉一切。努力会告诉一切。人要茁壮谦卑,而不是高而得失。不断努力。并精进修练,与多方善知识朋友配合。有益身心。