Gift for TNB PJ

Gift for TNB staff.
Rush hour order.
It manage to bring a happiness to hers staff who is going transfer to other branch.
Please read my blog careful. Do not rush without see the signboard.
No last minute order. Always remember.


In 100 people, only 20 people still can't get the requirement I need.
These 20 people somehow make trouble.
Email nonsense. Calling nonstop. Even calling at midnight.
Those are well rich background. But with bad attitude problem's client.
Those might think you are work 24 hours.
Those might think they are rich, manage to pay with whatever they want.
Show no respect. No further communication will.
I wondering should I show those people who email/sms me bad words...


你会觉得奇怪,网络、smartphone,通通科技都不错了。还会有部分人群,停留“旧思想”。
可以来我公司见我吗。电话干扰。可以这样这样吗。
对不诚实、不尊敬和不守道的,我统统弃置不理。