Shu Uemura, Tokyo Lash Bar 2011, L'Oreal Malaysia, Caricature Artist Malaysia, Triton Lim

Thanks Shu Uemura. Thanks L'Oreal.
This is the longest days longest hours I haven't felt before.
Live caricature with Shu Uemura at Mid Valley, a whole week I been here.
Don't forget take tour here for 2013 Shu Uemura OB Collection in One Utama Shopping Mall.


My working station in the Shu Uemura roadshow.
Who ever purchased above RMxx, will get free caricature drawing here.


This is a great step move forward again.
Caricature Artist Malaysia, Triton Lim, will leading forward caricature Malaysia to be more profession, more higher demand, more high standard, more good quality and more satisfaction.




Great to know people here. They love caricature very much.
We took a photo together for a beautiful memories.
Frame it up my artwork. There is a valuable signature of mine. Its Priceless.
Due so many people I drew in this roadshow, I can't post all of it here.




95% women ladies I drew in the Shu Uemura roadshow Mid Valley here.
No doubt, this is my full time job. Draw what ever, neither man or women.
Have fun from the video below.